We’ve been working with Gigi and his team for over 3 years now – and they have ‘Rock Star’ status at our firm. We have used Virtina for several different (and sensitive) projects and they have done an outstanding job. While we had the resources in-house to perform some of these tasks, using Virtina was easier, faster and less expensive. We put our money where our mouth is and we are starting up another project with them now
- Page Speed Optimization for Improved Ranking and Conversion Rate
- What is First Input Delay (FID) and How to Optimize It?
- What is Cumulative Layout Shift and How to Improve It?
- What is the Largest Contentful Paint and How to Optimize It?
- Core Web Vitals and Google Algorithm
Most Popular Blogs
- Gun Store eCommerce: Start Selling Firearms Online
- Top 10 Free and Premium Multi-vendor WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress
- Volusion Files for Bankruptcy: Should Your eCommerce Business be Concerned?
- Best WooCommerce Referral Plugins Available on WooCommerce
- Some of the best blog extensions for Magento 2.0
Is Your eCommerce Store Ready for the Google Core Web Vitals Update?
Unoptimized websites will lose 70% traffic. Don't let this update KILL your eCommerce business!Talk to Experts