I’m a graphic designer with limited development knowledge, so I reached out to Virtina to help support me launch my first Woo Commerce site for a client. I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed at which the team got in touch and got started. The whole team is friendly, professional, extremely quick to respond and assist with questions. Furthermore, they are happy to go beyond the scope to ensure that everything is built and functions properly. I’m looking forward to working with the team again on future projects.
- Page Speed Optimization for Improved Ranking and Conversion Rate
- What is First Input Delay (FID) and How to Optimize It?
- What is Cumulative Layout Shift and How to Improve It?
- What is the Largest Contentful Paint and How to Optimize It?
- Core Web Vitals and Google Algorithm
Most Popular Blogs
- Gun Store eCommerce: Start Selling Firearms Online
- Top 10 Free and Premium Multi-vendor WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress
- Volusion Files for Bankruptcy: Should Your eCommerce Business be Concerned?
- Best WooCommerce Referral Plugins Available on WooCommerce
- Some of the best blog extensions for Magento 2.0
Is Your eCommerce Store Ready for the Google Core Web Vitals Update?
Unoptimized websites will lose 70% traffic. Don't let this update KILL your eCommerce business!Talk to Experts