Virtina has been awarded a project from a woman empowerment focused organization which is based in Minneapolis, MN USA. The scope is to automate many of the business processes and day-to-day functions to make it simple and efficient. Our client is working with young women to help girls navigate the path from childhood to womanhood with intentionality, mentorship, and joy. Virtina will be using the groups plugin which is a similar to WooCommerce membership plugin along with some other customized plugin which would help them to automate their business processes. Virtina will also be configuring and modifying subscription functionality such as pause and resume function etc, as per the client’s requirements.
- How to Create WooCommerce Product Bundles in 2022: A Complete Step-by-step Guide
- WooCommerce Migration Guide: Migrate to WooCommerce From Any eCommerce Platform
- Shopify Website Development – Relevance and Advantages
- Gun Store eCommerce Platforms Comparison 2022
- WooCommerce Vs. Magento Vs. BigCommerce Vs. Shopify: A Comprehensive Comparison Guide (Updated 2022)
Most Popular Blogs
- Why Omnichannel E-commerce Marketing?
- Voice Search: The Future of eCommerce
- Digital Transformation – Catalyzing Innovation in eCommerce
- eCommerce Trends in 2020
- How eCommerce is Reacting to Coronavirus / COVID-19?
Is Your eCommerce Store Ready for the Google Core Web Vitals Update?
Unoptimized websites will lose 70% traffic. Don't let this update KILL your eCommerce business!Talk to Experts
Recent Case Studies
November 22, 2022
Data Migration from Adobe Cloud Platform to WPML Format for an International Financial Services Company Based in the U.S.
Virtina always gets the best kick out of tackling the most challenging projects typically unimaginable by standard companies. We invariably say yes to ...Read More
June 09, 2022
Custom BigCommerce Middleware Development for an Australian BNPL Company
Summary – BigCommerce Middleware Customization Virtina recently triumphantly executed a project for a client based in Australia and New Zealand. The ...Read More
June 04, 2021
Split-order, Split-shipment, and State-wise Sales Tax Issues Resolved for a WooCommerce Company
Summary Virtina won a prestigious project from a rental theme kit delivery company in Colorado, United States. The company creates playful experiences ...Read More
January 08, 2021
Building a WooCommerce Store for the World’s Largest Government-run Retail Chain
Summary A governmental organization approached Virtina to build a website that enabled the organization members to buy products like automobiles and h ...Read More