WooCommerce is one of the best platforms for running your online business. But how good is it when running a dedicated or hybrid dropshipping online store? With the right plugins and expert WooCommerce development services, you can quickly implement a dropshipping store for your business.
With simple plugin integration, you can easily add basic dropshipping capabilities to your WooCommerce store. But, if you need advanced dropshipping capabilities, you may need custom WooCommerce development. You can determine whether you need a WooCommerce plugin development service only after assessing your unique requirements.
Either way, WooCommerce is often favored for running a dropshipping business because of its greater flexibility. It is not uncommon for online store owners to seek WooCommerce migration because of the platform’s benefits. Besides, WooCommerce theme customization also goes a long way in supporting dropshipping capabilities.
Table of Contents
Below we discuss some of the best plugins suggested by expert WooCommerce developers to implement advanced dropshipping capabilities in online stores.
Role of Dropshipping Plugins in a WooCommerce Website
The role of a WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin in a WooCommerce website is to facilitate dropshipping of products directly from the supplier to the consumer. However, this oversimplifies what you can accomplish with a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin.
The plugin plays a crucial role in significantly simplifying order management and fulfillment with the help of automation. The wooCommerce dropshipping plugin lets your website connect with suppliers and import products.
Your website can automatically process an order the customer places, and the dropshipping supplier can directly ship the product to the customer. Hence, it avoids inventory, significantly saving you time and money.
Besides, WooCommerce dropshipping plugin offers additional features like inventory management, automated order tracking, product and price syncing, and more. You can even set up a customized WooCommerce plugin to add functionalities tailor-made for your business.
Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
One of the best things about running your dropshipping business on WooCommerce is the access to numerous plugins. These software solutions allow you to implement an efficient and easy-to-manage dropshipping capability in your online store. Below we discuss the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins you can consider for your business.
Many online store owners work with AliExpress, the Chinese retail giant. AliDropship is a specialized WooCommerce plugin that lets you effortlessly import products from AliExpress and manage orders efficiently. The plugin offers advanced features like quick installation, profit variable settings, and more.
Top Features and Benefits of Using AliDropship
- Get access to an extensive range of dropshipping products.
- One-click order fulfillment.
- High customization capabilities on the front and back end.
- Lifetime updates.
- Automatic product searching and importing.
- Supplier notification.
- Order and fulfillment automation.
- Abandoned cart recovery.
- Centralized dashboard.
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from DropshipMe lets you sell best-selling products from AliExpress. With DropshipMe, you get a curated list of products from AliExpress which can help you better manage product listings. Besides, the DropshipMe plugin offers many other features and capabilities that make it easy to use.
Top Features and Benefits of Using DropshipMe
- A curated list of more than 50,000 AliExpress products.
- Pricing markup recommendation.
- Fast and advanced product search.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Professional product titles.
- One-click product importing.
- Lifelong customer support.
With Dropified, you get a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that works seamlessly on your online store. Like the plugins discussed above, Dropified also allows you to import and add products from AliExpress. Besides that, Dropfied also lets you import products from other popular sources, such as eBay, Amazon, Costco, and more.
H4: Top Features and Benefits of Using Dropified
- Powerful research tool.
- Automatic order fulfillment.
- In-built image editor.
- Fast and flexible product import.
- Product reviews import.
- Support a variety of dropshippers.
You can use the WooDropship plugin to add products from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store. It comes with a Chrome extension that lets you add products from AliExpress as you browse through their site. You get all the essential features in the plugin, including profit margin setting and advanced customization capabilities.
Top Features and Benefits of Using WooDropship
- Image editor for AliExpress images.
- Easily manage products and their appearance.
- Simple and intuitive navigation.
- Quick product search and import capability.
- Free updates and support.
- Automatic price update.
- Watermark remover for product images.
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from Spocket is one of the best for adding independent dropshipping suppliers to your online store. Spocket’s dropshipping plugin lets you source from suppliers in the US and EU. You can import various product categories, including fashion and clothing, gaming, electronics and tech, automotive, and more.
H4: Top Features and Benefits of Using Spocket
- Import products with pre-applied discounts.
- Limitless orders.
- Single-click order fulfillment.
- Order tracking and markup automation.
- Real-time inventory tracking.
- Flat rate shipping and global pricing rule.
- Branded invoice.
6. WP Amazon Shop
The Amazon affiliate WooCommerce plugin from WP Amazon Shop allows you to import and sell products from Amazon. WP Amazon Shop lets you quickly add any product you find on Amazon to your WooCommerce store. It is easy to set up and gives you superior product control.
Top Features and Benefits of Using WP Amazon Shop
- Easy installation and setup.
- Efficient affiliate network access.
- Quickly add products and change prices.
- It supports Ajax features.
- Superior control over eCommerce products.
- Review count and star rating.
- Easy customization.
7. WooCommerce Dropshipping
With the WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin, you get a robust solution that works seamlessly with significant dropshippers, including AliExpress and Amazon. The plugin makes dropshipping easier for businesses with features like direct product importing via a Chrome extension or a CSV file.
Top Features and Benefits of Using WooCommerce Dropshipping
- Automatic notification for dropshippers.
- Product import via the plugin, chrome extension, and CSV file.
- PDF packing sheet for orders.
- Simple setup, and you can use it on default settings.
- Create personalized packaging slips, emails, and invoices.
- Bulk import products.
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from Spreadr is perfect for adding dropshipping products from Amazon. You can earn affiliate commissions by sending users from your website to Amazon to make a purchase. More importantly, you can take the order directly from the customer and process the order on Amazon, enabling a true dropshipping capability.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Spreadr
- Feature-rich import tool.
- Access to curated products.
- Product info customization.
- Advanced affiliate capabilities.
- Automated product syncing.
- Geo-localization capability.
- Ability to add pricing rules.
WooCommerce store owners can sell specialized printed products on their website using Printful’s dropshipping plugin. Printed products you can sell via Printful include hoodies, mugs, t-shirts, etc. You can dropship products to US and EU customers.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Printful
- Design products via a robust mockup generator.
- Seamless WooCommerce integration.
- Print your products or let customers design a personalized item.
- Easy to install and manage via an app.
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from Modalyst is unique because it allows you to find reliable drop-shipper suppliers for your business. It is the best WooCommerce plugin to find print-on-demand services and dropshipping suppliers for your online store.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Modalyst
- Add dropshipping suppliers from the US and EU.
- Add products to your sales channels and sync them.
- Extensive product catalog, including AliExpress items.
- Set custom pricing and shipping standards.
- Advanced features and functionalities to monitor and manage the inventory.
WooCommerce store owners with multiple dropshipping suppliers can get the best dropshipping capabilities from Knawat’s plugin. The Knawat plugin can take orders from various people or suppliers and fulfill those orders on behalf of your business.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Knawat
- Easy-to-use product import tool.
- Quicker dropshipping and fulfillment.
- Automated order fulfillment capability.
- Multi dropshipper support.
- Order fulfillment across the EU and Turkey.
12. WooShark WooCommerce Dropshipping
Another standard dropshipping plugin for your online business is the WooShark WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin. Using the plugin, you can add suppliers from various platforms, including AliExpress, Amazon, and eBay. The installation is so easy with the dropshipping plugin from WooShark that you won’t need to use a WooCommerce guide.
Top Features and Benefits of Using WooShark WooCommerce Dropshipping
- Seamlessly works with various leading dropshippers.
- Fully customizable product listings and prices.
- Access to a bulk product import tool.
- Easy installation and navigation.
- Automated order fulfillment via redirection to dropshipper’s checkout.
Cartflows’ WooCommerce dropshipping plugin is ideal for businesses that want to add an effective sales funnel for their online store. The plugin also facilitates several other features and capabilities for your business, including WooCommerce checkout customization, upsell feature, and more.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Cartflows
- Seamlessly working with WooCommerce.
- Add advanced funneling features.
- Access templates for every step in the purchase process.
- It enables you to provide customers with special offers and incentives.
Many WooCommerce store owners swear by the WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from Wholesale2b. It is ideal for your WooCommerce store if you want an easy all-in-one dropshipping solution. The plugins give you access to an automated tool that lets you browse through over one million products from various supplies, niches, and categories.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Wholesale2b
- Easy installation and use.
- Sell products from more than 100 dropshipping companies.
- Access to over one million dropship products.
- Automated syncing of products and orders.
- Efficient order tracking capabilities.
- Order fulfillment services.
Similar to some of the WooCommerce dropshipping plugins we discussed above, Doba also provides you with curated dropship suppliers. It lets you find reliable suppliers and spend less time finding the ideal ones.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Doba
- Curated product lists.
- Automated alerts on inventory and pricing updates.
- Real-time order syncing feature.
- Easy WooCommerce store management.
Syncee gives you access to a reliable platform for global dropshipping and wholesale transactions. The plugin is also ideal for your B2B business if you need advanced automation capabilities to upload products, send timely updates, and more.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Syncee
- Access to millions of products from different categories.
- Find local and global suppliers for your business.
- Transparent and reliable platform.
- Automatic order data syncing.
- In-built product editor.
- Quick and efficient product category mapping.
- Currency conversion.
- Retailer-supplier chat capability.
17. CJdropshipping (by CommonNinja)
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin is perfect for adding multiple suppliers to your online store. Many WooCommerce store owners love the plugin because of its ability to automate order fulfillment effectively, saving valuable time.
Top Features and Benefits of Using CJdropshipping (by CommonNinja)
- Easy product import process.
- Free sourcing service for products.
- Access to numerous POD products.
- CSV order support.
- Advanced delivery analysis capabilities.
- Quick and efficient order tracking.
- 24/7 online support.
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin from Ali2Woo enables you to set up your site with dropshipping capabilities quickly. With the Ali2Woo plugin, you no longer have to manually place orders on AliExpress as it has a bulk order capability. You can efficiently import products from AliExpress and manage orders using this plugin.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Ali2Woo
- Quick and efficient product import from AliExpress.
- Superior product variation capabilities.
- Excellent product customization capabilities.
- Auto-sync product price and inventory.
- Automatic syncing with supplier inventory.
- Access to free Chrome extension.
19. YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor/Marketplace
One of the best plugins to turn your existing online store into a marketplace is the YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor/Marketplace plugin. The plugin lets you set up a well-functional marketplace setup similar to those in Amazon, AliExpress, etc.
Top Features and Benefits of Using YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor/Marketplace
- Quickly transform existing eCommerce stores into a marketplace.
- Eliminate problems associated with order monitoring, shipping, etc.
- Passive income generation via percentage sales commission.
- Access to a wide and varied product catalog.
- Built-in Gutenberg block for creating a custom vendor registration page.
You get a freemium plugin from Ezusy to enhance your business’s dropshipping capabilities. It allows you to add products from AliExpress with just a few clicks. Ezusy lets you use the free version for your business, but the free version only has limited capabilities.
Top Features and Benefits of Using Ezusy
- Access to advanced Chrome extension for importing products.
- Advanced sales reporting capability.
- Import unlimited products with the premium plan.
- Automatic inventory and price update.
- Automated order fulfillment.
- Accurate order tracking.
Things to Consider While Choosing a WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin
Enabling dropshipping capabilities for your online business takes work. So many WooCommerce plugins are available for your online store, but only some are suitable for your unique business. It would be best to consider the following things while choosing a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for your business.
The first thing you need to ensure before picking a software solution for enabling dropshipping is its compatibility with the WooCommerce platform. The solution must work seamlessly with the WooCommerce platform. The plugins listed above are perfect examples of highly compatible WooCommerce dropshipping solutions.
Access to Extensive Dropshipping Supplier Network
Your WooCommerce dropshipping plugin should give you access to an extensive dropshipping supplier network. It means you can access and sell more products on your WooCommerce store from different dropship suppliers.
Automated Order Fulfillment
Another helpful feature to have in your WooCommerce dropshipping store is automated order fulfillment. It allows your online store to automatically send order details to your dropshipping supplier as soon as the customer places an order.
Shipping Option Availability
The ideal WooCommerce dropshipping store should be able to offer different shipping options to the customer. For instance, your dropshipping plugin should facilitate free and expedited shipping to provide better value to customers.
Product Pricing/Margin Management
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugin you choose for your business should also accommodate advanced product pricing and management features. Such plugins give you more control over your business and help you boost your overall profits.
Final Note - Contact WooCommerce Developers
Selecting an ideal WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for your business can be complex, depending on your unique requirements. You can efficiently implement basic dropshipping capabilities to your online store by integrating one of the above plugins.
However, you must seek professional help to ensure seamless integration with your eCommerce system. The expert team at Virtina can help you create a superior dropshipping capability for your business.
You can even customize existing plugins or create a custom solution from scratch to accommodate unique dropshipping features to your site. Hence, seeking professional help to ensure advanced dropshipping capabilities for your online business is ideal.
Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)