The Significance of Core Web Vitals
Starting May 2021, Core Web Vitals, part of Google’s Page Experience signals, will measure the user experience (UX) on a website. Core Web Vitals will impact the ranking of a page on Google. Start optimizing each metric within Core Web Vitals.
FCP - Improve the First Contentful Paint (FCP) to enhance page loads and user experience.
TTI - Improve Time to Interactive (TTI) to enhance the interaction of users on a webpage.
Speed Index - Reduce the time it takes for the content of a webpage to be visibly populated.
TBT - Reduce the Total Blocking Time (TBT) to provide a good user experience.
LCP - Improve the loading time of the Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) element on a page.
CLS - Optimize the Cumulative Layout Shift ( CLS) elements to improve the visual stability on a webpage.
FID - Optimize the First Input Delay (FID) to improve the interactivity or responsiveness on a page.
Only LCP, CLS, and FID are part of Google's Core Web Vitals. You need to improve your website's Core Web Vitals to rank higher on Google and give visitors a better User Experience. Failure to optimize the Page Speeds of a website will result in the following.
- Decreased Retention Time and Engagement
- Lower Order Placements or Conversion Rate
- Increased Abandonment or Bounce Rates
- Significant Decrease in Revenue and Profits
Is Your Website Suffering From Slow Page Loads?
Gigi JK, CEO
Virtina's Diverse Platform Capability
Virtina is a Certified Expert on 10+ eCommerce platforms. From Magento and WooCommerce to Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, and many more. Our Experts possess an in-depth understanding of how to improve page speed on every single platform.
Benefits of Increasing Page Speeds on a Website
- Improve the Ranking on Google
- Increase the Traffic to your website
- Improve the User Experience (UX)
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Increase Your Conversion Rate
- Increase Click-through Rates (CTR)
- Improve the Performance of your website
- Increase Engagement and Retention Time
- Reduce Abandonment (Bounce Rates)
- Increase Revenue and Profits
Increase Page Speed of Your Website
Elliot Levy, Head of Delivery
Why Choose Virtina for Page Speed Optimization?
Virtina is the most reliable company to resolve your page speed concerns. We assess, research, and detect flaws, errors, and other anomalies slowing your website pages. Once done, we implement impactful and effective page speed optimization tactics and solutions. Our holistic approach and methodologies help to boost your website page speed.
- Expert Familiarity With Page Speed Optimization
- Familiarity With B2B and B2C Websites
- Expert Management of Time and Resources
- Dedicated Team of In-house Page Speed Experts
- Timely Delivery of Projects
- Highly-skilled Page Speed Experts
- Proactive Communication and Updates
- Impactful Page Speed Optimization Tactics
- Rigorous Testing Methodologies
- Budgeted and Affordable Solutions
Collaborate with us to increase the page speed of your website. We have years of expertise in improving page speed, reducing page load time, and elevating the User Experience (UX) on any website. Our Page Speed Optimization tactics will work to enhance every metric of Google's Core Web Vitals. Witness an increase in engagement, conversions, revenue, and profits.
Virtina's Page Speed Optimization Tactics
- Optimize the Multimedia Elements
- Analyze the Server and CDN
- Reduce Redirects and HTTP Requests
- Optimize Bloated 3rd-party Plugins
- Minify Code on the Webpages
- Assess Your Hosting solution
- Database Optimization
- Analyze Badly Caching Pages
Increase Your Website's Page Speed to Elevate Your Conversions and Revenue